A quick picture tutorial to make a cute heart garland to send in the mail! All you need is:
- decorative paper or card
- a scissors
- double sided sticky tape
- washi tape or any deco tape you like
- Make a template, copy it onto the back of your paper/card and cut out as many as you like
- Get your wool or twine and cut a piece to the length you desire. It helps to line up your shapes (don’t forget to leave a space in between!) and then measure your wool/twine against that.
- Attach the wool/twine to the backs of your shapes using double sided sticky tape. Cover this over with your washi/deco tape to reinforce and also makes it look pretty ;)
- Voila! Your beautiful garland is complete and ready to brighten someones day!
If you want inspiration for presentation, I’ve included a pic of a cute little paper jar pocket that I used! I just got two sheets of paper, drew the jar and cut around it. I stitched the two pieces of paper together along the drawing and slit a hole in one side to make the pocket! Then just decorate as you wish! :)
This is a fun, easy project that you can do for so many occasions, birthdays, Easter, Halloween, Xmas, you name it! :D